Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For the LoVe of cake!

It is a complete under statement to say I love cake. The baking and decorating of cakes is so much more than just a hobby for me. This whole thing started for me as "I wonder if I could do that?". After my first fondant cake I was 110% hooked. Nobody in my house is complaining about leftovers or finishing off the batter bowl either. My favorite cakes are the girly ones with ribbons and bows, animal print, 3-D purses and shoes, oh my I could just go on forever. It is just amazing what you can do with cake, your imagination is the only limit. If you dream it, I will build it! Some of the things I have learned have made my life so much easier when I am doing a cake whether it be a small cake for home or a large wedding cake. I will share these tips with all of you. Some people do not want to share these tips without making $$, so I'm doing the taboo thing of sharing for free. So happy caking and we shall now begin our journey.........

No comments:

Post a Comment